Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal HACKED.CC Premium great name !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
HACKED . CC

Registar : Goddady
hacked (credit cart , Cyber crime ):cool:
minimum offer : 200$
bin will set later...
taking offers ..
payment : paypal

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This name was stolen from me last year and he paid for with a stolen CC / stolen paypal account.. Once pushed I immediately got a paypal email saying the domain was paid for with invalid funds and not only did they steal the domain my paypal was temporarily locked.

Godaddy did nothing to help retrieve my domain..

Feel free to give it back to me. How ironic you state cybercrime when you flat out stole it from me.. Paying with a stolen paypal acc / stolen cc ... as soon as you got the push I had my paypal account frozen due to invalid funds paying me and you made off with the domain scum..

I suggest you give all these domains back to thier previous owners before you get reported big time now that you've put them all up for sale.

Do not buy this name or any of the names he has up for sale. I recognise MANY of them as previous stolen reports while I spent time trying to retrieve my domain. If someone can locate him please pm me..

What the hell..

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
He is a hijacker i think.He must proof his problem.He only says he's a scammer.I'm broker i'm now waitng the seller.I will ask him about this.But if he wants domain HE MUST PROOF IT!If it isnt proof please ban UDLTD .Because he interference my ALL SALE'S.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im not sure I understand a word you said... Be more specific.

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
im saying ;
I'm a broker.I will talk to owner of hacked.cc if i sell it i will take a commision.but UDLTD said that hacked.cc is my domain and your are scammer! Im saying this : If he proof it i will talk with owner and i will give it.
Topic: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=244226

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im not taking sides... Im not even going to step into this one... If you didnt do anything wrong, make your defense. Speak with the forum mods, or even adam directly.

There were a lot of disputes with UDLTD in the past, but a claim like this can never be taken lightly.

Regardless, the truth can never be hidden around here... There are way too many people that pick apart everything untill only the facts and truth remain. So, you did it, or you didn't... When its settled, your reputation will reflect accordingly.

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i talked to lord_brar. I will talk with admin too.I will show my msn logs which are chats to owner of hacked.cc but its TURKISH so i must traslate it.Domain owner mail : "[email protected]" . But i have question after this i will be true but all members think that im a scammer.
Also ; its says
Platinum Forums
Welcome to the Platinum forums. Please limit your advertising and sales threads to one per 24 hours. NO COMMENTS IN SALES - VIOLATORS WILL RECEIVE INFRACTION POINTS!
He write comments in sales also he telling lies i think.(im sayin i think because i must talk with the owner)
Thanks All.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pomega and UDLTD, trust the mods and Adam!

I was personally attacked on here by another member last year and earlier this year and I am still here the other member is not!

Whatever the truth in this matter it will be found out. Like Ashaw above I will not take sides as I know nothing about this. From experience I would say to both of you to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth to the mods and Adam.

Hope this resolves quickly.

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
thanks. i didnt scammed it !
they cancel auctions billbo :(
look : [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1234507
dnp chargeback his offer.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UDTLD pm me details with proof.

Pomega dont post any name for sale till this issue is solved.

UDTLD dont post in his every thread on forum . If there r issues involved one thread in Unresolved Forum Sales or area51 is good to get mods/admin notice.

danielg

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I do recall seeing hacked.cc being on tdnam as an expired domain auction not to long ago...i buy a lot from tdnam.

the domaintools history lookup on the domain seems to verify that the domain did expire and was transfered to a new party on the date that the tdnam screenshot for item ID 7921835 says "Yours On:"

My gut feeling tells me that hacked.cc was purchased on tdnam legitimately.

Here are the key things that would settle this case right away...

1.) Find out from GoDaddy / TDNam if Item ID 7921835 does link up to hacked.cc sale. This will make the screen shot a stronger peice of evidence to prove pomega's case.

2.) UDTLD -- can you give us ANYTHING that will prove your side of the story? PayPal documentation, etc... about the funds reversal?

The previous owner (& original owner) of hacked.cc was:

Juan Pablo Cangas
115 Reddy Villa , South Exten.
Chile, Cheelma 4000040
Chile

UDTLD, Your DNForum profile says Canada...do you also have a Chile address? Are you Juan Pablo?

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I do recall seeing hacked.cc being on tdnam as an expired domain auction not to long ago...i buy a lot from tdnam.

the domaintools history lookup on the domain seems to verify that the domain did expire and was transfered to a new party on the date that the tdnam screenshot for item ID 7921835 says "Yours On:"

My gut feeling tells me that hacked.cc was purchased on tdnam legitimately.

Here are the key things that would settle this case right away...

1.) Find out from GoDaddy / TDNam if Item ID 7921835 does link up to hacked.cc sale. This will make the screen shot a stronger peice of evidence to prove pomega's case.

2.) UDTLD -- can you give us ANYTHING that will prove your side of the story? PayPal documentation, etc... about the funds reversal?

The previous owner (& original owner) of hacked.cc was:

Juan Pablo Cangas
115 Reddy Villa , South Exten.
Chile, Cheelma 4000040
Chile

UDTLD, Your DNForum profile says Canada...do you also have a Chile address? Are you Juan Pablo?

not my case...im the broker.. korkmazkenan's case.

I'm waitng for udtld :veryangry:

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you both submitted your evidence to the Mods? If either of you haven't may I suggest you do so immediately.

Talking as one who has experience of such a thread first hand may I point out to the two of you that neither of you are doing yourselves any favours by continuing to post, let the mods and Adam look into this and they will get to the bottom of it. Until then please do yourselves both a favour and cease posting, no matter how angry and frustrated you are please restrain yourselves.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did last night but Johnn is leaving I think for a few days..

Look at that link .. Jaun stole 15 domains from spencermatt around the same time..

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you both submitted your evidence to the Mods? If either of you haven't may I suggest you do so immediately.

Talking as one who has experience of such a thread first hand may I point out to the two of you that neither of you are doing yourselves any favours by continuing to post, let the mods and Adam look into this and they will get to the bottom of it. Until then please do yourselves both a favour and cease posting, no matter how angry and frustrated you are please restrain yourselves.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I didn't see scorpios note above. I've sent the proof to him as requested. I'll quit posting now until resolved. I did feel obligated to warn people before they did any transactions with him.

pomega

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I did last night but Johnn is leaving I think for a few days..

Look at that link .. Jaun stole 15 domains from spencermatt around the same time..
who is Jaun sir ?
i looked your link.time was : 07-16-2006, 02:51 AM :D
your so lovely :)

I've sent the proof to him as requested

where is proof ???
im now editing your proof :D

Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2009 3:29 PM
Subject: PayPal Notification: Temporary Hold Pending Investigation (Routing
Code: C124-L001-Q410-T3321)
Transaction Date: Jul. 15, 2009 14:35:48 PDT

Transaction Amount: $10000000.00 USD
Payor's Email: [email protected]

[email protected] says:
i really like you i want to donate you
[email protected] says :
thank you sir

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah real funny.
I'm not saying another word except "What a joke"

I have faith in the mods / admins here. You're plain as day the same person and now attempting to cover your tracks so I'll let them sort it out. Unlike you I don't edit my information from source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators