• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Had inquiry, please appraise....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
71
I received an inquiry about CatholicHosting.com. The inquirer is an Internet consultant and is probably asking for a client of his.

How much money should I ask for? If I should leave it open for offers, how can I do that professionally?

I've only sold to a few end users, but most of those sells where through Ebay, so any help you can offer will be appreciated.
 
tip 1) if your email matches your username, brn2h8, they are no longer interested :-)

2)Sell for what you are comfortable selling at. It holds no apparent value.
 
:D

My email address is my name...

Does that help?

------------------
John 8:44 :rolleyes:
 
born 2 hate?

to a catholic?

lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom