Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed hariri.com how much $$$ is it worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariri1m

yes, that's me PA, and I don't live in Lebanon , not anymore, I am right here in the U.S.

U have my blessing for US$ 1,000,000, u can draft any letter/proposal/contract, whatever u wanna call it....

I am very serious about the whole matter, so no time waisting for anybody.

By the way that email on the WHOIS page, is not valid anymore...

your call now...

Domain summit 2024

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$1.000.000 - :D LOL :D
Hey Mike,go for it - i'm out the broker game for this one :D

I offer you $1,000,000,000,000 plus free transportation to a head clinic.

M

mike

Hey Beatz, I'm tring to get PA to state his price and am making him really think about what he is asking for. I'm still trying to bring him down to ask for 10k.

OK?

Beatz,Just cross out your asking price like this $XXXXX if and when you decide to post a 'Dear Hariri note'.

But first just let hariri1m answer my above post and write his 'Dear Harri note'. We'll then have a better idea where he is coming from and why he thinks Hariri would pay so much? Maybe in Hariri's culture, it is customary to set real high askig prices? Or maybe Hariri would be insulted that we are asking so little for his name? I don't know much about Lebanese culture. I'm just exploring hariri1m's point of view
and trying to get him to come out of his shell and give his reasoning.

Hariri1m, Write your 'Dear Hariri Note' and post it here!
Mike

H

hariri1m

As I stated before, I have my reasons/facts for the $ 1 M.

No jokes, I am very serious, it's a very serious biz deal.
If u don't have a constructive plan, please please don't waiste your time and others people time who are reading this board.

As plan, I mean:
- does anybody here know a good lawyer?
- maybe somebody around here's a good lawyer??

it could be a very good opportunity u r laughing at.....that happen, well, once ina hariri.com....

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike
Normally my asking price would be 10K (but just to get 8k if really lucky).Now you made a valid point about the culture thing.So indeed it might be better to ask for $10.000.000 instead,and maybe also take a flight,visiting his palace,have dinner with him..and then receiving a polite "No." as an answer.But hey,fly tickets ain't that expensive nowadays...:D
About the 'Dear Hariri' note - makes me too tired to try to convince a guy to cut down from 1.000.000 to 10k - after all,it's not sex.com and there is only 1 potential buyer for it.So why the hassle.I happily pass that to you.:)

If you are looking for a good lawyer to contact you, put a picture of Osama in hariri.com :D

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This guy uses the same one as D Trump

:)

M

mike

Originally posted by hariri1m

By the way that email on the WHOIS page, is not valid anymore...

What?

Here is some good serious advice for you, PA.

Start working on updating your WHOIS Administrative contact info for hariri.com ASAP!

Why should you?

You couldn't sell/transfer hariri.com now even if you tried. Heck, you couldn't even change servers.

Why not?

1. Invalid Email Contact
2. Invalid FAX #
3. Invalid Address

Remember Verisign? The company you regged hariri.com thru? I'd contact them immediately about getting your contact information updated. Verisign could make it very, very difficult for you PA and take a longer time to straighten it out than you think ( like several weeks, months, and yes, even years).

And what happens now if any of the Hariri's or their employees attempt to contact you ?

Their e-mail gets bounced back.

Good luck dealing with Verisign, I think you will need it!

P.S. The fastest possible solution I can think of is to reactivate the email account you used to reg hariri.com long enough so you can complete a transfer from Verisign to an opensrs or enom registrar.

Don't deactivate the old admin email address until you complete the change to the new email address you want to use at the new registrar.

From then on, you'll be in a position to manage/sell/transfer hariri.com quickly and easily.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It looks like a dodgey registration.

You lose.

Celebrity Regs never get to go past Go.

The game maybe over before it starts the name could be forfited back to the registrar.

How are you going to change the whois it's not automated like enom.com.

And if you apply for a transfer who is going to confirm it ?

Bye Bye.

:confused:

M

mike

As I stated before, I have my reasons/facts for the $ 1 M.

No jokes, I am very serious, it's a very serious biz deal.

>>> Then take my serious advice to update your contact info for hariri.com asap.

If u don't have a constructive plan, please please don't waiste your time and others people time who are reading this board.

>>> Whoa! Delivering a sales package containing a sales cover letter and contract addressed to Al-Hariri & Associates directly to the business atache at the Lebanese embassy in D.C. isn't a serious enough plan for you ???
Are you kidding?

As plan, I mean:
- does anybody here know a good lawyer?

>>> Of course I do, But why would I involve them unless a problem arose?

- maybe somebody around here's a good lawyer??

>>> Why do you think you need a lawyer ?
That'd be construed as antagonistic, wouldn't it? I know I'd take it that way.

it could be a very good opportunity u r laughing at.....that happen, well, once ina hariri.com....

>>> I am not laughing at you or the opportunity, just your $1,000,000 asking price.

And seriously, Is "Once in a Hariri" a commonly used figure of speech like "Once in a Blue Moon ??? Its complicated but it could increase what the hariri's would pay for hariri.com? In other words, Does 'hariri' mean anything as a word???

Come back after you've straightened out the registration for Hariri.com and we can continue, because until then you are just spinning your wheels.

That's all I have to say about hariri.com for now and in the foreseeable future.

Until I see you have updated the contact information and can actually transfer hirari.com, I won't discuss it any further with you.

GOOD BYE AND GOOD LUCK WITH VERISIGN,

Mike

H

hariri1m

make a $ 1M deal without a lawyer and with hariri??!!!

boy o boy....

and u wanna start with the Lebanese embassy??? why?? u think the Lebanese goverment work for him??

as for updating the WHOIS page, that's not a problem.....if needed I could pay verisign a visit at their HQ......u said it air tickets are cheap these days....

uuallan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

as for updating the WHOIS page, that's not a problem.....if needed I could pay verisign a visit at their HQ......u said it air tickets are cheap these days....

I'm pretty sure Verisign does not like people who visit their headquarters requesting changes to their domain record. In fact, I am willing to bet you wouldn't get pass the security guards at the front desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators