• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Has ANY Drop Service Caught a Really Good Name For You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kidkool
lin zansong got me wallets.net

Was any money left in the wallets? :)
 
So far my snapnames success has been 100% of those dropped.

I got:

tones.org (gets a few type-ins daily)
pantheist.com

During the last month.
 
This has been a very interesting thread. Looking back from the beginning at all of the names picked up I am more encouraged that I was. I thought the tables were rigged but it looks like we at least have a chance to nail a good one now and then.

Some excellent names have been caught and of course there are also a bunch that I wonder why anyone wanted to chase them in the first place! Different strokes for different folks I guess. Any more good catches to report (or on the flip side - bad experiences?)
 
Originally posted by Cartoonz


He is not going to say.

heh heh...


:laugh:

Bet I can guess.
 
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson
Elequa, how did you get LBO.com?
Momentum, acceptt.net is great. Actually I was the highest bidder for it in namewinner?
Stuff, do you know the meaning of kirklareli.com. Good catch for a latvian.

For me, I got some 3letter.nets with namewinner and thats all.

Yes I know that kirklareli is a place in turkiey.
I am not from latvia, i am from estonia
 
The drop services for me only worked for the dot orgs. All the great names I chased fell prey to the big boys like Ultsearch, Buydomains...
 
I was happy with a snap on carguide.net
 
Snapnames has worked ok for me -- got me a couple of names so far that have residual traffic 2000+ uniques/day.
 
I was monitoring this name through namewinner, hoping it would expire....

Why did you have to renew it? :D


Originally posted by DaniilKharms
SnapNames got me Psychobilly.com about a year ago. Its not that popular now, but will come rounad again and gets around 200 type-ins a week.
 
After 6 months wait and numerous tries, SnapNames finally got the first domain for me :). It is a 3 number .org.
 
is it 888.org? :)
 
LOL. I'd like to get that for 10 snaps or $690 :D!! No, it's just a plain 3 digits dot org, but I can probably sell it to people matching their birthday.
 
I use expirefish, snapnames and namewinner and all 3 have gotten me a few domains. Namewinner has picked up the bulk of good domains.

BUT... My market is the spanish market, so most of you would not care or understand. :)
 
Originally posted by aquario
BUT... My market is the spanish market, so most of you would not care or understand. :)
Welcome aquario! We're here to learn, so tell us about the Spanish market for domain names, and we'll do our best to understand :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom