• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Have Offer on www.wVoipPhones.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUROPEAN

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have an offer of very low xxx dollars on www.wVoipphones.com

wVoip is the term for wireless voice over internet protocol

Should I sell or ask for more ?

How much do you think its worth?

All Advice appreciated!!
 
I have the domain eVoipService.com and was offered high $xxx but I declined it for some crazy reason, I would say ask mid - high $xxx.
 
I think there was a sale recently for satellitephone.com for 200000$ maybe this has increased interest in the domains ending in phone market!

Well I will take your advice on board and best of luck with your own domain!
 
hey man that was me that made you the offer on sedo, lol. i didnt know you were on the forum.
 
Small World is'nt it!
Well if you wanna cut a deal we can leave sedo out of the picture.
 
It has potential to go into the low $xxxx. Anyway, the offer that you had is a good start to expecting the value of it.
 
Thanks for the info , decided to hang onto it for another while and leave it up on sedo!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom