• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HDVDs.net - Reseller value or should i develop it?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
Hey guys! I would love your professional opinion on this domain:

HDVDs.net

Yes, I know it's not HDDVDs.net, neither is it a .COM. But I still love the name as I think it's very brandable and good for an online store who sells HD-dvds. I'm thinking of logos as "Hi-DVD's .net" "HD DVDs" etc. etc.

Any reseller/end-user value? If not I will try to develop it a little and see what happens. :) Thanks for you thoughts!
 
no reseller value, if you develop use a better name
 
Agree with above, I do not see any value in that name at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom