• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HealthCenters.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A vertical market for the name I think, but I really like it. And that particular market is vast and has $$.

Perhaps mid $xx,xxx for a health care association.

- BlueSkies
 
A vertical market for the name I think, but I really like it. And that particular market is vast and has $$.

Perhaps mid $xx,xxx for a health care association.

- BlueSkies
Thanks, BlueSkies. Does anyone else have an opinion on this name?
 
I like.
Although i think $xxxx more realistic.
Enduser on almost any domain spells a great price, but it is a rare thing. Really rare.
Nice domain though.
Pred
 
I think the plural hurts a little, but its a nice domain, I agree with Pred, hard to find enusers since they are branding their own name usually. I wouldn't sell this one under mid $$$$ to a reseller
 
it's healthcentres.com :p
 
In my opinion, I think HealthCenter.com would be a great spot for an internet health portal - ie, the "health center." For me, I believe the plural has tons of value because it can be used as a resource to find and select "health centers" - ie brick and mortar health centers. People can locate a health center in their area and see what services are offered. This would provide a great advertising revenue opportunity when developed fully. Personally, I agree that high $x,xxx to low $xx,xxx is probably a good reseller price, but with some development, this could be mid $xx,xxx easily, imo.

This name hasn't been developed in years, but as of today, is receiving around 10 uniques a day.
 
to me, I would say mid - high $xxxx coz the "s" in the end
 
agree with Elliot here - having the plural version adds a lot more value.. i'm with biggedon's suggestion of implementing a directory OR if you're lazy sign up at CJ.com and find some affiliate to fwd your domain to..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom