• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Heatsinks.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
24
Heatsinks.com
What do you think?
 
I don't see that the two are at all similar. Not even close.

If you could find an end user that is big into CPU/ PC cooling like Thermaltake, Arctic, Zalman, Asus, Coolermaster, etc. or a retailer big into cutom PCs like overclockers.co.uk or ncix.com there's no telling how much you could get for it.

I'd say it's safely worth 10k, but you could get more for it I'm sure.

Great domain.
 
I would park it at Parked and make a customized page for it (relevant pics, content etc). Does it have traffic? It's as generic as motherboards.com
 
Odd, posts are up and vanishing into thin air.
 
I would say it's worth around 10k like acroplex said. I would definitely shoot for an end-user... Your best shot would be with Zalman, Coolermaster or Vantec
 
I would say it's worth around 10k like acroplex said. I would definitely shoot for an end-user... Your best shot would be with Zalman, Coolermaster or Vantec

Great if you can get it. But they've already built their brands. Keep in mind the brands mentioned do a lot more than just heatsinks (cases, power supplies, etc).

Low-mid xxxx
 
Yes, they do have other products but I would say that heatsinks are Zalman's top selling product. They may want to use it as redirect to their primary site. You never know...
 
Yes, they do have other products but I would say that heatsinks are Zalman's top selling product. They may want to use it as redirect to their primary site. You never know...

Agreed. The question would be if it gets enough traffic to warrant it. Google traffic estimator doesn't show that many searches for it. They'd probably have to promote it a bit. But again, if you can get it, it's a good thing. It definitely is a good name. :) Would certainly make a good memorable name for someone in the business.
 
I never said it's worth $10k.

I said it's as generic as motherboards.com

In which case, since you insist on a price tag, I would say $35k+
 
Sorry, I meant fatbat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom