Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Help appraisal my domain

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

andrelarantaka

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have read that multiple domains for appraisal should be listed in one thread, so your opinion are appreciated here:

* minebtc.co.in (mine and bitcoin terms)
* tempat.in (related in bahasa, 'tempat' means 'place' and 'in' refers to 'something trending'

looking forward your opinion, thanks

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
I don't see any value in either of these. I remember many many years ago I had hundreds of co.in and .in in far more premium terms than this. The little I did manage to sell only just covered the renewal cost for the lot which I let drop.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had FreeBit.co.in for a few years and it's a decent earner. I say a dollar to 5 dollars a day depending on the value for that day. But that is because it is being typed in by 1000's of users for the similarly spelled domain name, freebitco.in. But generally, I would not go buy a lot of .co.in or .in names just hoping to sell them. I may test one or two similar spelling name, but if "freebieco.in" does not work out, I still have my freebit.co.in, and thats fine.
Screenshot_164.png
Screenshot_163.png

I have 2 accounts that I used the referral links to refer users, and so far I have over 7000 users that I will get 50% of their earnings.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators