Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help! My domain name sme.com got stolen at enom central

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domain name SME.COM registered at enomcentral.com got stolen. The expiration date was 10/23/2017 and today I just checked and found that it has been stolen and moved to 1and1.

What should I do now? Please help ASAP. I have hundred of domain names with enom for over 10 years and never got stolen before.

Domain summit 2024

Openwave

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that. In the future always use 2 factor authentication using your phone number. Send an email to infο at dοmaingang dοt cοm.

Look at this post:

http://domaingang.com/domain-crime/domain-theft-report-of-stolen-domain-names-for-august-2017/

"We will follow up next month with an updated report on stolen domain names. If you are aware of a stolen domain name, contact us with related documentation."

Get the word out, not sure what other procedures to follow but I'm sure they can help you out.

dynadot

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Contact Enom's support team and tell them the domain was stolen. Also try contacting 1&1's support and telling them the domain was stolen. They may ask you for some information, but in general, Enom should contact 1&1 and try to get the domain name back for you.

Best Regards
Samuel L Dotson

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom