Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk001

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to upgrade my standard account with Enom to a Verified Retail account in order to be able to bid over $200 on dropping names.

I understand reseller account can do this too but I really would have no use for a reseller account, only to get me over this hurdle.

I have spent 1 1/2 hours total on the phone, on hold all the time, with Enom today. It's impossible to get through. I have tried multiple extensions for 20 mins +. Several times.

I have also emailed, 3 times, over the last couple of days. No reply whatsoever.

I have sent a help request through their web support center. No reply whatsoever.

Yeah, there's a domain I am yet to put a backorder on at Enom that may drop to them and may require a bid over $200, and I have left it to the last couple of days to get a full account running with them. But their customer support, from my experience so far, is none existant.

If I can't get it resolved by Wednesday then their will be no rush at all because the name will have dropped and gone wherever it's going to go.

Any advice on how to get this resolved would be greatly appreciated.

Currently I am just hoping, because of this, that it doesn't drop to Enom. Which sucks because I really like their domain name management.

Thanks for any advice guys. :)

Domain Summit 2024

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just get someone to set you up under them with a reseller account and bid through that account. It's free. I can do it if you want. PM me all your details name addy phn email etc

What are you paying right now for .com/net/org with a retail account? Your gonna pay a lot less with a reseller and it's free

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mk001 said:
I have spent 1 1/2 hours total on the phone, on hold all the time, with Enom today. It's impossible to get through. I have tried multiple extensions for 20 mins +. Several times.

I have also emailed, 3 times, over the last couple of days. No reply whatsoever.

I have sent a help request through their web support center. No reply whatsoever.

mk001,

Today, being monday in the U.S., is a national holiday. I doubt many people
would be at Enom today.

Maybe, you will get an answer tomorrow.

mk001

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actnow said:
mk001,

Today, being monday in the U.S., is a national holiday. I doubt many people
would be at Enom today.

Maybe, you will get an answer tomorrow.

Argh!

Thanks for that. :-D

But there must have been some people there for them not to have just a message on an answering machine? "Oi, it's a national holiday, put the phone down. Thankyou, Enom"

:wink:

mk001

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay I called today and got through to a real person in 20 seconds.

Yesterday they should have had a message on their answering machine saying either they were severely understaffed because it was a holiday or that they were in fact closed.

They are an international corporation, I'm sure it's not just me who doesn't know the US calendar off by heart. :wink:

It turns out it takes 24 hours for the account to be verified. Which is too long for my instant requirement. So I am very gratefull of Sharpy setting me up the reseller account under his. :party:

I'm right in thinking that I don't need to fill the reseller account with enough funds to cover domains bidded on with club drop right? Reseller accounts get the 5 days to pay as with verified retail accounts?

Update

Having been told on the phone that it takes 24 hours to verify an account and there is no way of getting around it, a very helpfull agent managed to verify the account for me today within 6 hours.

Customer service now = great. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom