• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HerbalPenisEnlargement.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainPairs

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Do you think this is too long?

I'm told this is a growing market so I reg'd it recently, has it got any value as an info?
 
HAHA

a "growing" market :)
 
It just keeps expanding!
 
what is considered long? I think the average is 5.5
 
I just got me tape measure out - all I can say is I sure hope you're going to develop this site!
 
HerbalPenisEnlargement.info

If I had a herbal penis, I'd want info on hiding it, not enlarging it.:)

Seriously though, I hear sedo.co.uk is a good spot to sell info domains (though I've yet to succeed with my own there). Good luck!
 
Originally posted by DomainPairs
Do you think this is too long?
It's all about using it right, not the size of it. Develop it right and don't worry about its length.

In other words, build a trap and the shrimps will come!
 
sorry, not "big" on .info

only the price of the registration
 
I've got a client that wanted a name, and this phrase is 9th on Overture. Every thing else has gone. It seems to be a fairly major topic at the moment.

I agree that the name sounds as if you should wrap grass round it, but it does seem to be a hot search phrase.

Perhaps you guys could pm me if anything better pops up :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom