• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Here's another of my human body domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainPairs

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
bodylimits.com

This is another name that I'm not sure how to exploit. I'd be interested to know what you think of it's value. I bought it because I thought it had potential to build into an information site to try to gain some traffic.

What do you guys think?
 
Wow, there was a BODY LIMITS Exposition “du 3 au 19 mai (plateau 2, réfectoire)” You can read about it at http://www.les-subsistances.com/programme/mai/bodylimits/progbody.htm
I really like the third picture on the bottom right.

Bodylimits could easily be sold to the Astral Projection people at http://www.out-of-body.com/ at they do no think there is any such thing as body limits.

It could obviously be linked to Spain’s “Anti-trust Body” El Tribunal de la Defensa de la Competencia (TDC) - as body limits is what they regulate.

Or finally, the Pelvic-Heart Integration tape’s discussion of busting body limits at http://www.lovewithoutlimits.com/ will probably will put you to sleep before you find their reference.

Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom