• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hostreviewers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Usavio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Domain: www.hostreviewers.com

I bought the domain to set up a web host review site. I'm not planning to sell the domain (I'm going to develop the site etc...).

What is it worth?

Thanks in advance :-) ,

Sam
 
Low $xx range undeveloped, sorry. :-( Traffic? Mid $xx range. :-)
 
Thanks for the replies - not too disappointed. :)

Not planning to sell the domain. Maybe the site once its developed if I have lack of time to run it. :-)

All other appraisals still welcome! Interesting to see what people think its worth.
 
high $xx low $xxx
 
I would say mid to high $xx as it.
But developped it might be thousands of $$$ ;)

Good luck with it.
 
Can't hold a candle to "host reviews." Reg fee.
 
Hi,

HostReviewers.com is a bit awkward.

"Reviews" is definitel the better word.

Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom