• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HotKlip.com + HotKlips.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Do you think these have potential??? :?:

I would like your opinions and Appraisals on these two names please. :yes:

I also have both of the Above with the DotMobies to complete them as a Package.

Thankyou.

:cool:
 
I'll buy 'em for $100 a peace :)

Wow :eek: I'm flattered with your offer azseller :yes: Thankyou!... but sorry to disappoint you that this is not the ForSale thread, hence not for Sale.

Please keep those appraisals rolling in.....:cool:
 
Anyone else out there ??? :shy:
 
keep 'em coming please...
 
Anyone else please ????

:rolleyes:
 
Looking for more opinions please...:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom