• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers HotXXX.com Great Aged Domain Name For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

markh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I am looking for offers ($xx,xxx minimum) on HotXXX.com. The domain has been registered since 1995.

Email offers to mark (at) kitcarson (dot) net

I have an existing offer of $10,000 so I am looking for offers in excess of this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom