Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How do I search for expired domain to buy?

Peter Anthony

Reaction score
I'm just wondering do I have to be looking for all the domain manually and figure out the one to buy and I know name guessing with some research is sort of the deal when it comes to registering new domain in go daddy and other registering website. But I'm more concern about buying expired domain in market place but I'm not sure on how to go about it. Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are several expired domain auction market to buy expired names.
If you want to register expired domains then check here Expireddomains.net and nameinvestors.com
If you want to buy expired domains from auction then look into Nameliquidate.com , namesilo expired auctions, Dynadot expired auctions, Sav expired auctions, Godaddy expired auctions and many more

Peter Anthony

Reaction score
There are several expired domain auction market to buy expired names.
If you want to register expired domains then check here Expireddomains.net and nameinvestors.com
If you want to buy expired domains from auction then look into Nameliquidate.com , namesilo expired auctions, Dynadot expired auctions, Sav expired auctions, Godaddy expired auctions and many more

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate that.

alimohammad

Level 1
Reaction score
Ways To Find Expired Domain Names:
Hunt From Keywords: Enter some keywords from your niche and the software will find expired domain names with links from webpages that are currently ranking for those keywords.
Hunt From Websites: Crawl specific website(s) to find dropped domains that they link to. Eg you could find expired domain names with links from Wikipedia/The New York Times etc.
Reverse Hunt Domains: Enter a domain and the software will find all fo the backlinks to that domain and then scan them to find expired domain names. Great for snapping up domain names that also link to your competitors.
Auction Hunter: Enter your keywords to search 8 expired domain marketplaces & look up important metrics.
Web 2.0 Hunter: Find relevant expired web 2.0 domains from 20 different web 2.0 platforms.

kevincook

Level 2
Reaction score
No need to go for the recipe when you are getting the prepared food on the table. I mean to say, you get a huge list of expired domains updated every hour. Go to https://www.expireddomains.net/backorder-expired-domains/
Here you get all expired domains with their backlinks, Alexa rank, date created, end date, and more. You can also search for the desired domains by searching with keyword in the search bar of the website.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators