• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed How much can I sell GamerVein.com for.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I was just wondering how much I should ask for gamervein.com

http://gamervein.com

It has a unique design with custom buttons and banner with image map.

How much should I be looking for?
 
Nice forum and design...but do not like the name. I think the name is reg fee...
 
You think I could sell the site for $8.88 ?

How does that make sense.
 
"I was just wondering how much I should ask for gamervein.com"

This is what I was responding to.

If you say, how much should I charge for this forum...that is a different question...I told you in my post I like the forum...you can ask yourself how much would it cost someone to have a forum set up...not that much low xxx.

I think the name makes the forum worth less. This is my opinion. I hope that is clearer to you.
 
I think to the right user, it could sell for $200.00
 
I was just wondering how much I should ask for gamervein.com

This is what I was responding to.

If you say, how much should I charge for this forum...that is a different question...I told you in my post I like the forum...you can ask yourself how much would it cost someone to have a forum set up...not that much low xxx.

I think the name makes the forum worth less. This is my opinion. I hope that is clearer to you.

Actually, forums cost over $300.00 more on the lines of 700 to set up. With liscenses, skinning and such. Not low xxx
 
$300 = low xxx?
Maybe not. Maybe splitting hairs?
 
Thank you NavySeal91!

And yes when selling it would come with the database and skin and the license.
 
the price of a forum like that totally depends on the numbers of different users, revenue (if any), and a bunch of other factors, I think what you want is more of a business appraisal, but with the limited info that is tricky, like others already suggest, if you are looking to sell a forum for a lot of money the last thing you want to do is save on the domain name, maybe its not too late to change the name
 
As it stands, IMHO it's worth $50 plus the vB licence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom