How to find end-user leads ?

DnPicks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 28, 2018
Algeria
Hi there,

What are the best sources you use to find end-user leads, (Beside LinkedIn - Crunchbase - Angel.co - GitHub - ClearBit - Hunter.io ) ?

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Hi

I, like many others, are not on the hunt, to "find" end-users.

some domainers prefer to wait for offers or wait to get sales at listed BIN pricing.

still, those you mentioned prolly serve the purpose, for folks who send solicitations.

I hate to give advice to spammers, cuz I hate to get spam in my inbox and trust me, i get some every day.

but if you have to, i advise to be selective and exercise restraint when you start to "reach', for lack of qualified potentials.

imo....

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Google (allinurl) is the best of them all.. But as Biggie says spam wont get you anywhere.. Once you identify your end user prospects and you truly have a domain that they are interested in.. Then grab the phone, call them and try to identify the correct person to target in the organisation. The higher up you can get the better.

purple8pe

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 24, 2019
houston
Google (allinurl) is the best of them all.. But as Biggie says spam wont get you anywhere.. Once you identify your end user prospects and you truly have a domain that they are interested in.. Then grab the phone, call them and try to identify the correct person to target in the organisation. The higher up you can get the better.
i tried to google "allinurl" but it didnt work

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Sure it does.. Use this syntax..