Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions HtmlForms.com Web Form Creation Site - All Custom Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The site for sale is: www.htmlforms.com (Note: If the site seems slow it's only because my server is having some speed issues at the moment).

What you get:

Generic Domain Name: htmlforms.com
Google PR: 5
Hundreds of hours of custom programming - This script is not available anywhere else!!!
Professional Design - All custom made.
Unique Site - This is the ONLY & will be the ONLY site sold. I will NOT be selling any copies of the site or any of the scripting or design whatsoever.

Auction Info:

Starting bid: $1800
Increments of at least: $50
Buy It Now: $2500
Auction Ends: Feb 13th 1PM EST

About the site:

This site was completely custom developed from scratch.. all the programming & design have all been custom developed (minus a few small pieces of javascript code).

The design was all done by a professional designer & I would estimate is worth at least $1k by itself.

The coding was all custom developed by myself & took me a good part of 6 months to complete.... there is an absoloute ton of coding involved with this site & all it's related scripts.

Now for some info on how the site works:

The site is a "form wizard" per se that users can use to instantly create web forms (html forms); if they pay to use the wizard they can get "cut & paste" code provided to them when they have finished creating their form so they can easily copy it into their web page OR they can host the form with us on our server; free users only have the option to have the form hosted on our server (to take advantage of advertisements that you display on their pages).

As you can see the site is implemented with Paypal & once you login you are given the option to buy credits and/or buy a yearly subscription to turn ads off on your forms.

Your best bet to gain as much info on the site as possible would be to visit it & take a look around & have a read up on everything. If you would like to check out how the paid form wizard functions & see all it's extra features; PM or post to show your interest & let me know & I will issue you with some credits to use the Pro version.

There is a LOT more than meets the eye..

You will notice if users use the free formmaker wizard they will be presented with a question to select what their site is about that they will be using the form for... this is so we can target the traffic for advertisements... each of those selections you see has their own individual ad file (which can also be rotating if you want to ad several ads) so you will be showing targeted ads to your traffic base. Targeted ads will even show on the "thank you" page when a user submits a users form.

That's not all.... included in the ad display is an option you can set so you can use a main ad file to display instead of the individual ad files. Example: Say you just launched a new site that was geared towards a "general audience" (so it would be suited to display to any traffic base).... if you wanted to give your site a boost; simply chnage this option & the whole site will display ONLY this ad file & ignore the targeted ad files.... change the option back & the site will go back to displaying the targeteted ad files.

Next up we have a awesome admin stats section where you can see an assortment of stats on how the site is doing.... stats such as:

Total Users, Activated Users, Unactivated Users
New users signups month by month/yuear by year
Detailed stats on forms created; such as.. total free forms, total pro code forms & total pro hosted forms.. additionally a breakdown on each type on a month by month basis
A seperate page that tracks ad impressions for each ad category on a month by month/year by year basis
Another page that tracks credits & pro hosted yearly subscriptions purchased on a month by month/year by year basis
Also a place that tracks your earnings on a month by month/year by year basis

Affiliate Program

The site even comes with a built in affiliate program that I recently custom made.. which I can show to serious buyers who want to find out more. :)

Low Competition

Running a niche based site like this can be good if you know how to get the traffic flowing to it.... there isn't a whole lot of competition in this area.. there is a few other similar sites (with the most popular ones being www.formsite.com & www.freedback.com ) but really not a whole lot of compeition; so you definately have a chance to make it big if you know how to market it!

Why am I selling?

2 Reasons:

I don't have the means to make the site as big as it can be with the proper marketing & know how & would prefer to focus on some of my other sites... just look @ those other sites I mentioned ( www.formsite.com & www.freedback.com ) .. they are pretty popular sites & they are generally more expensive than htmlforms.com .. you need to stay on a subscription there to keep your form up where as @ htmlforms.com you don't.... the word just has to get out... so basically it hasn't done as good as I had hoped, but that's mainly because I can't drive enough traffic to it! :-(

Second reason is I need the cash to pay off some credit card debt & my tax bill.

Revenue:

I'm not really selling the site based on revenue, because as I said I don't have the means to drive a good amount of traffic to the site & hence the revenue is minimal.

When I started it I started an advertising campaign via a link on statcounter.com & my best month he site made $109.05 & without advertising the best month it has had was $58.55.

Traffic:

You can see the stats here: www.htmlforms.com/stats

Additional notes:

If the buyer decided to run the site as a free site only & chuck out the pay model altogether (so as to give ALL users ALL features) & take a run at beating out the other 2 main form sites I would be happy to convert the site to this model free of charge for the buyer.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators