• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HugeFart.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I did not ask for a whole war. It's one stupid name that cost me $7 to get and I like the name because I think its funny. Just because you feel your names are all high and mighty, don't pass your narcissistic views this way.
You were asked for your opinion on an appraisal and thats all I asked. You gave it, I did not understand it but now I do and its over.
You feel the name is completely worthless; I understand now.
 
I think it is an awesome name.

First, it is brandable.

Second, I have been farting all night, after the greasy mexican food I ate last night. So, it is perfect.

Who has not had a Huge Fart in their life. It is possibly one of the most pleasurable things ever.

I could easily see you making it into some sort of gross comedy site.

By itself I would say it is not worth more than between 50-150.

However, build the brand and that could easily go over $xxxx
 
of course - bb it... build and brand. then $xxx+.

audio gallery and more... :)

Hmmm wonder if colontube is available...
:)
 
you can build any name and brand it ...some are easier than others..enough said.
 
I have made my comments before on the "reg fee" type of appraisal and I reiterate - a complete waste of space and of no value to domaining only designed to do what it does on numerous occasions , invoke the ire of the person who asked for an appraisal - probably the intent of the "appraisers" who then proceed to tell everybody who responds to the bait how good and experienced they are they are!

It is the sort of name that could attract the wierder audience -and it would not be beyond the bounds of possibility to get a $xxx + offer , then take it, and walk away with a big smile on your face. Definite negative factor- the .mobi has not been taken so that may be an indicator that it not a name to set the bowels on fire!

JMO
 
I reiterate - a complete waste of space and of no value to domaining

maybe, maybe not. It may save some noob from wasting $100 regging absolute worthless domains like most of us did
 
maybe, maybe not. It may save some noob from wasting $100 regging absolute worthless domains like most of us did

If it was a $100 to register then maybe a valid point but I believe it was $7 ?

But as I said , I believe it is the confrontational motive that is usually behind such "reg fee" appraisals- seen it many times on the various forums, just how some get their kicks by trolling the various threads and dropping in their bait - ah well! :disappointed:
 
If it was a $100 to register then maybe a valid point but I believe it was $7 ?

But as I said , I believe it is the confrontational motive that is usually behind such "reg fee" appraisals- seen it many times on the various forums, just how some get their kicks by trolling the various threads and dropping in their bait - ah well! :disappointed:

I believe that you have had some domain names appraised at regfee, which is why you are so quick to defend. If you're not ready to have ALL opinions about your domain name posted than do not post them for an "Appraisal by your peers." You guys really need pick up your skirts and grow up.
 
If it was a $100 to register then maybe a valid point but I believe it was $7 ?

But as I said , I believe it is the confrontational motive that is usually behind such "reg fee" appraisals- seen it many times on the various forums, just how some get their kicks by trolling the various threads and dropping in their bait - ah well! :disappointed:

I think your being a little over sensitive about the issue, the bottom line is that some domains are crap and the person that registered it thinking they are going to sell it on the forum for a bizillion dollars are probably better off being told straight that the domain is worthless, rather than "brandable potential" or "xxx to the right buyer"

I'm not saying that this was the case in this instance though.
 
I think your being a little over sensitive about the issue, the bottom line is that some domains are crap and the person that registered it thinking they are going to sell it on the forum for a bizillion dollars are probably better off being told straight that the domain is worthless, rather than "brandable potential" or "xxx to the right buyer"

I'm not saying that this was the case in this instance though.

Exactly.
 
I believe that you have had some domain names appraised at regfee, which is why you are so quick to defend. If you're not ready to have ALL opinions about your domain name posted than do not post them for an "Appraisal by your peers." You guys really need pick up your skirts and grow up.

I assume you will continue to engage your favo/urite pastime of baiting others - I will continue to put up names for appraisal and appraise names in a reasonable manner if you consider yor way is correct then continue to do so - it's a democratic forum. If I think something is incorrect I will say so, If I think a name has no value I will usually try to say why or probably not bother.

And Sonny - I grew out of skirts a long time before you.
 
may the rock be with you....:)....tell em like it is rock baby!!

Diddy sang it's all about the benjamins ( he should change it to rockefellers)....

tk
 
Reg Fee. The name is not only a huge fart it is a follow through "Crap"

As for someone mentioning Brandability, OMG!! flatulance as a brand. What do you expect to happen.. you turn it into a social networking site where people submit their farts in mp3, and we all laugh at who made the best or the loudest. Even if that was the concept, it would still be a flash in the pan, or should I say flush.

Whats next - LongPees.com or BigBurps.com

You can brand anything! - well thats true only yesterday I branded my big toe, doesn't mean its worth anything. A brand is more than just a concept or idea it has to have recognition.

Anywhooo, thats just my opinion and if someone offered me $100 for a piece of crap like that then I would take it, and laugh my ass off... but I expect no one offered you anything and you are just in denial.
 
ut again, if you consider making 14 times your money a 'regfee', then I want all the 'regfees' I can get my hands on.

Stop talking about your offers & accept them then.

Limited value here.
 
OK, I know it's stupid, but no matter how old I am (or get), I will always laugh when I hear one :lol: (Sorry if I offend anyone).
I bet if I put an online fart machine on the page, it would get tons of hits.
HugeFart.com

Huge Fart! :pound:
Regfee for domain. After building into a video site, priceless. :smilewinkgrin:
 
Reg Fee. The name is not only a huge fart it is a follow through "Crap"

As for someone mentioning Brandability, OMG!! flatulance as a brand. What do you expect to happen.. you turn it into a social networking site where people submit their farts in mp3, and we all laugh at who made the best or the loudest. Even if that was the concept, it would still be a flash in the pan, or should I say flush.

Whats next - LongPees.com or BigBurps.com

You can brand anything! - well thats true only yesterday I branded my big toe, doesn't mean its worth anything. A brand is more than just a concept or idea it has to have recognition.

Anywhooo, thats just my opinion and if someone offered me $100 for a piece of crap like that then I would take it, and laugh my ass off... but I expect no one offered you anything and you are just in denial.

My Thoughts exactly , TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom