• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HydrogenFillingStation.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualrealestate

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Looking for comments/appraisals for the domain:


HydrogenFillingStation.com


Thank you.
 
I like it. Plural would be better, like a directory.

3-word domain, it wont get much on the forums, but an end user might buy it.
You should built it out as a really good looking site and wait for an end user buyer.

If you have a BIN please post it or PM me. Also, if you have more hydrogen domains for sale, please PM me; thanks,

Kevin
 
For 'Hydrogen' based domains, I own:

HydrogenFillingStation.com
AffordableHydrogenCar.com
AffordableHydrogenCars.com
FastestHydrogenCar.com
FastestHydrogenCars.com
Hydrogen4Fuel.com
HydrogenBasedFuels.com
HydrogenICECar.com (ICE stands for 'Internal Combustion Engine')
HydrogenICECars.com


Right now all the domains are parked ... but I work with a developer and could have a site (or sites) made up quickly if need be.

I'd be glad to entertain any offers if you would like to make any.


ALSO, Would you be interested in any 'ethanol' and/or 'e85' domains too? If so, I can PM a list of those also...
 
not much value now but in 5 to 10 years could be worth something
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom