Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I beat my own record, with in 1 hour of receiving the domain, I sell it to end user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another record breaking Sale is pending and if it goes through it will be my highest sold domain to date. $10,000 US
Money request has been issued and buyer wants 2-3 days to get the funds ready.

I'll update everyone as soon as it goes through.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I only deal with small businesses and I assure you, they care.

They do not care, All they care about is how much they paid! Once again I will say after being in this biz since the 90s never once did a business buyer care or ask how much I paid or wanted any stats.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

They do not care, All they care about is how much they paid! Once again I will say after being in this biz since the 90s never once did a business buyer care or ask how much I paid or wanted any stats.

Not sure how you operate, I contact End Users not the other way around. I respect the fact you been in this business since the 90's, JUST WOW! I agree with you and disagree with you. We all have different views on what works and what doesn't! Good luck with your strategy, I'll stick with mine.

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what type of names are these: geo's, brandables, key words, traffic, acronyms,?

kmp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Technically, yes you would have to pay taxes if you purchase the name through a US bank. Same as if you purchased merchandise in the US. But with this type of purchase, I think you should be fine. Its all paperwork that does not even get submitted until the end of the year. And the bottom line is our govenment is not going to search for you in Canada to pay unpaid taxes. I dont agree you should do it this way, but it your call.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Technically, yes you would have to pay taxes if you purchase the name through a US bank. Same as if you purchased merchandise in the US. But with this type of purchase, I think you should be fine. Its all paperwork that does not even get submitted until the end of the year. And the bottom line is our govenment is not going to search for you in Canada to pay unpaid taxes. I dont agree you should do it this way, but it your call.

I'm selling it!

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
open a USD account in Canada

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
to open a Canadian bank account, as a US citizen, you need to visit the bank in person. You could have them write you a check and just hold it until you want to make the conversion.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DON,

As courtesy to you, I contacted Adam with the list of Domains you are questioning.

Cheers

Thank You

He definitely Pm'ed me the names he sold and whois changes confirm his sales.

Adam

Thanks for verifying

i agree with Cure - i have flipped names for some good and great profits - but i don't think it is fair for the buyer that the names are posted. i wouldn't want that happen to me, so i wont do it to someone else. I have sharred past experiences with a few memebers i trust - in Private.

my point of asking for verification is that:

if any other member were to consistently start threads boasting of their successes, without providing any means for others to verify their claims, i'm sure the OP and other members would ask the same questions.

the OP has complied, Adam has verified, kizz-zase-kliz-zossed.

:)

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's official, my last big break was back in 2006, I turned a $36 investment (.Tv and a .com) into $8000 US.

6 years later I sell my first .com for $10,000 US. This is the first time I've earned a $10,000 commission in life.

I spend 2 hours with Adam Dicker back in 2006 courtesy of DNF Toronto Dinner Night Group paid by Adam and walked away with knowledge that continues to grow.

Adam's formula works if you research every domain before purchase!

Last edited:

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats with the big break, a great reward for all the hard work. Did you approach the enduser yourself?

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cheers! now how are you going to spend your new funds

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats with the big break, a great reward for all the hard work. Did you approach the enduser yourself?

End User contacted me. I sealed the deal after 4 email exchanges (Offer (low), No Thank You, Offer mid high, Counter Offer with 10K, Deal)

Sealed the deal with in 24 hours.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

cheers! now how are you going to spend your new funds

- Good Cause (Family)
- Re-investment (expired .com's)
- Development

M.U.

CEO of Thinkk
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats :)

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's great - i haven't broken past the mid x,xxx yet, but i cant complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom