Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I beat my own record, with in 1 hour of receiving the domain, I sell it to end user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to you for your success, and thanks to Don and Adam for their input.

Domain summit 2024

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Purchased 4 expired domains in the last 10 days and managed to sell 1 today for $300 US. Sold it with in 12 hours. The other 3 are dusting and will try a 2nd attempt in price reduction in 2-3 weeks.

I've decided to start my own blog about my methods, tools I use on a daily basis. I'll update everyone as soon as I publish the first page.

I've started working on a wordpress site and registered myself a .com . Workin on custom logo, design, etc... time consuming!

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Purchased 4 expired domains in the last 10 days and managed to sell 1 today for $300 US. Sold it with in 12 hours. The other 3 are dusting and will try a 2nd attempt in price reduction in 2-3 weeks.

I've decided to start my own blog about my methods, tools I use on a daily basis. I'll update everyone as soon as I publish the first page.

I've started working on a wordpress site and registered myself a .com . Workin on custom logo, design, etc... time consuming!
I look forward to reading it !

Ben42

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The one tool I highly recommend is Leadrefs(.)com. Once you have your leads, filter out the proxy owners and spend some time finding 40 or 50 good leads to email. Emails where the person is at owner@similar-name.net, .org, .uglyDotcom are your best targets. Hotmail and gmail accounts are usually other domainers or people not spending, but they can be good leads as well. Write individual emails to each client. If you can setup an email account with the domain I think it looks better.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The one tool I highly recommend is Leadrefs(.)com. Once you have your leads, filter out the proxy owners and spend some time finding 40 or 50 good leads to email. Emails where the person is at owner@similar-name.net, .org, .uglyDotcom are your best targets. Hotmail and gmail accounts are usually other domainers or people not spending, but they can be good leads as well. Write individual emails to each client. If you can setup an email account with the domain I think it looks better.

Dude ... I didn't know of this one. I usually do this manually using Google. Thank you so much! :clap2:

What a great tool!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've launched my Domaining Blog. I will publish articles on a daily, weekly basis now. Thanks for all the support. If you have a question, you can submit it on my blog and I will post my answer.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've launched my Domaining Blog. I will publish articles on a daily, weekly basis now. Thanks for all the support. If you have a question, you can submit it on my blog and I will post my answer.

Liked

AndyO

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My emails are simple and to the point:

Hi,

I'm selling, you interested?

I'm curious, do you often put your asking price into the first email, or wait for them to reply to show they're interested?

When pitching, if I put in my asking price my response rate is a lot higher, while I feel I'm shooting myself in the foot when there could be money left 'on the table' - but when soliciting an offer, my response rate is a lot lower.

I'm always tweaking and trying different pitches, and still trying to work out what works best for me!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1 week of owning the expired dot com, it sells on Premium Listings.

Congratulations! Your Premium Listings domain has sold!

Domain: ********INSURANCE.COM
Date Sold: 2012-Apr-21
Listing Price: $ 695.00
Commission: 30 %

I was on the phone when I got the email 3 hours ago! Loved every second of it. I was hopping for a bigger amount but very happy on the return ($25 cost).

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice - i love the quick sales

I find quick sales after a drop come from those who were monitoring the names and either missed the drop or forgot.

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some times its a crap shoot to take the quick offer or to wait for a better offer - i have lost and gained doing both.

held off on a quick offer for $xxx and ended up selling 6 months later for $x,xxx to a diferent buyer.

turned down a $xxx offer and 2 years later still haven't sold it. lol

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just sold another name - 4000% ROI after a month

Last edited:

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats urlurl
:cheers:
Could you pm me the name if poss?

I keep getting enquiries but the clients keep busting my balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators