Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I think it is worth you getting a lawyer to draw up legal papers and having the seller sign them ensuring that the seller refunds 100% of selling price plus 8% annual interest compounded and paying all legal fees and penalties if Microsoft demands compensation from the holder for parked revenue and revenue generated.Microsift.com is for sale on eBay. I am curious to see what or if it sells for?
How much do you guys think it is worth?[/URL]
is almost seems like the poster is promoting his domain...no?
I was thinking that too:uhoh:
Squeezing the link in there twice :undecided:
How on earth did I forget about that one??? :yes:If they went after that kid Mike Roe of mikeroesoft.com, what do you think they would do with microsift.com?
How on earth did I forget about that one??? :yes:
I wouldn't touch that one with a poop stick! That's just asking to get arse raped by an 800 pound gorrilla... why would anyone with half a brain put that on Ebay anyways?!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.