- Joined
- Mar 31, 2005
- Messages
- 1,863
- Reaction score
- 0
I appreciate all of the comments received so far on this thread. Let's keep the appraisals coming!
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
There are still quite a few .pro names that are great keywords yet available. The $99 a year is a little much, but may be worth it given the available names. I own one. I used to have a list of great names available, but misplaced it in my desk somewhere. I'm sure that most of them are taken by now. This was in the first several days of registrations for mere mortals.
domainah,
Thank you for your post in this thread as well as your PM! I have taken your advice and registered GunsPro.com as well.
Let's keep the appraisals coming on the following duo:
Guns.Pro
GunsPro.com
I would start developing GunsPro.com instead of Guns.Pro :-D
That's the highest .pro sale I've heard about though I'm not surprised. .pro brings easy recognition.... incidentally, today on sedo paris.pro is listed as sold for $2,888!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.