• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I just took the 99 dollar plunge and registered my first .pro: Guns.pro

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wot, copper, & barefoot,

Thank you for your comments!

I'm glad to see that other's see the potential of good keyword .pro's!
 
ah........this thread has been costly. $99 gone already. I only hope that they deregulate before the renewal! Creature
 
I am currently considering 1-3 more .pro domains :approve:
 
ah........this thread has been costly. $99 gone already. I only hope that they deregulate before the renewal! Creature


I bought a few at the $49 ? promo ..renewed them at $99..bought a few along the way..sold 1 @ 2k..Still ahead

jim
 
I like the domain, and it raises the value i think that you cant regged the gun.pro. That way if someone tries to buy guns.pro and doesnt like your price they cant just turn around and ask the owner of gun.pro. Good luck. Ill slap a $500-$1000 price tag on it.
 
James, I am gald to hear about your 2k .pro sale!

droplister, Thanks for the $ appraisal!
 
Are you guys sure that there won't be any problems with the rights to register .pro domains?
I have made a list with several hundreds good free .pro names and I am considering to register some of them.
 
In regard to EnCirca's loophole, I honestly don't know whether or not I will run into problems in the future however, I am comfortable with taking that risk.
 
Are you guys sure that there won't be any problems with the rights to register .pro domains?
I have made a list with several hundreds good free .pro names and I am considering to register some of them.

You should hurry! :) FAST.PRO
 
Creature,

I don't know if you were listing Fast.pro as being unregistered... but it is gone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom