• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IBM.st

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
IBM.st

Just had to grab it up.... Whatcha think?

GoPC
 
$0 even if it would not be TM
 
I never touched this drop for a reason.


Maybe it will work out for you though.


Jay
 
Yea i had my eye on it too, but TM would create a prob later.
 
well
sell it to IBM to get some bucks
or $0
 
how much do .st domains cost to reg??
 
$45 bucks

GoPC
 
The .st domain registration cost is 35 Euro, which probably come out to be about 45$ USD.

That is for the standard, one year term.

They become alot cheaper if you sign up for the Partner Programme with nic.st, which is what I did since I planned on buying several.


Regards
 
They become alot cheaper if you sign up for the Partner Programme with nic.st....

I did not know that... thanks for the info :)

Yeah, I'll be buying more as well!!!

GoPC
 
ibm could be initials - "institute of business management" or many others. It wont be very easy for ibm to take it from you, unlike other obvious brands. I think there is a good probability that they might just offer you a small amount.
 
TM issue is there for sure, however, it can be...
InternetBigMama.st
InternetBusinessMaker.st
InternetBadMove.st
InstantBusinessMaker.st
InternetBadMean.st

It's endless...
 
No retail value. Drop fast.
 
The good news then is...

The domain is HOT! :)

The bad news is...

The Domain is HOT :(

;)

GoPC
 
imo.. these .st names are only good for development , for an example fir.st , bur.st , fi.st and etc.. IBM.ST is useless. imo

$0.00
 
It could mean "I buy monkeys", it won't matter. Unless you can convince the judge you are a real monkey enthuiast and he is partial to our furry relatives.


I would probably try and pawn it off.


You "may" get something from them, but the worst that would happen is they just demand you hand it over without compensation. So that's what will happen if you let it drop.

Jay
 
imo.. these .st names are only good for development , for an example fir.st , bur.st , fi.st and etc.. IBM.ST is useless. imo

$0.00

I agree for the most part on this sentiment. However, with the .st shortform commonly excepted in North American culture (and others to be honest) as "State" or "Street", I think there is the potential, for much more.


It also works as "site".

Will any of this happen? I have no idea, if I did I would have bought more by now. But I see more potential then alot of other ccTLD's.

.St is really starting to pick up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom