• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed i'd like to sell netlance.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
anyone interested in this domain, i'm thinking about putting it on ebay along with the business. I would most likely fix up the presentation of the pages first though. Could I have some estimates on what I should expect.

Personally I think this is an excellent domain and i deem it to be bettern than the term elance.

any thoughts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom