Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ideal.pk at 98k on sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizzdom

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex..

"Paki" is a racial term here in the UK - so i would appreciate if you could stop using that term. Im sure adding "stani" in the end of the word isnt too hard for you.

And i thought us indians run all the 7-11 shops :)

well then you should warn then buying .us or .com we are potentially funding Bush, who proved to create more damage to the world than any Taliban in history.

Very true italiandragon.
Acro, a direct response to this? Thought not..

On topic..
Im guessing this is a fake bid :)

scooter49

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really don't care seeing you pushing Golf.pk either. Self-promotion outside of the sales forum is a #1 violation.

And I stand by my statement that purchasing domains of TLD's whose countries are a source of terrorism, has the potential of inadvertently funding terrorism. Pakistan is one of these.

italiandragon is spot on about this. There is no place here for such crap. I do not want to hear anyones political or religous thoughts. So keep yours to yourself.

How's about I put out a statement that no-one should be buying .com .net .org or .us as it has the potential of inadvertently funding US calandestine operations already deemed illegal by the EU where they kidnap people in one country then take them to another shady country for "interrogation" purposes. Or our cash could also be funding the operation of the only Western country in the world to wipe out human rights in a snap with Hotel Guantanamo Bay.

Do you see where this is going?

This is a place of business where people from all walks of life and countries come together. There is no place here for this rubbish.

Moderator, please moderate before our Pakistani friends take offence as I have already.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ah, the sensitive bunch showed up on a Friday. We can argue about this all day if you like.

italiandragon is spot on about this. There is no place here for such crap. I do not want to hear anyones political or religous thoughts. So keep yours to yourself.

How's about I put out a statement that no-one should be buying .com .net .org or .us as it has the potential of inadvertently funding US calandestine operations already deemed illegal by the EU where they kidnap people in one country then take them to another shady country for "interrogation" purposes. Or our cash could also be funding the operation of the only Western country in the world to wipe out human rights in a snap with Hotel Guantanamo Bay.

Do you see where this is going?

This is a place of business where people from all walks of life and countries come together. There is no place here for this rubbish.

Moderator, please moderate before our Pakistani friends take offence as I have already.

Let me repeat it loud and clear for you, in case you have missed it:

US intelligence tags Pakistan as a nation that supports terrorism. I know that I won't be spending money on .pk domains. If you want to do so, I am entitled to tag you as a supporter of acts not endorsed by the US.

scooter49

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We can argue about this all day if you like.

There is nothing to argue about. This is not the place for political or religious statements. No-one wants to hear them.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats why this thread open in the " GOLD CAFE"

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
We can argue about this all day if you like.

There is nothing to argue about. This is not the place for political or religious statements. No-one wants to hear them.

Hit that ignore button next to my username. I don't need you to tell me what I will talk about, especially when someone fresh as you promotes terrorism. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

scooter49

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hit that ignore button next to my username. I don't need you to tell me what I will talk about, especially when someone fresh as you promotes terrorism. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem.

Note to all: Do not reg .com .net .org or .us as you could be inadverdetly contributing to the next Timothy Mcveigh :lol:

With regards to Pakistan. It is the military that rules the country and the money. It is the Mullahs that do not like the west but they are not in control of the money.

Granted, some of your dollars could end up in the hands of the wrong people, but no more the case of any other TLD. (including .com)

............. give it to me, i'm ready :smilewinkgrin:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it time for you to visit the local Lion's Head yet?

No, in England you never say that :smilewinkgrin:
You say the 'Lion' Or the 'Bull's Head' :yes: Depending on which boozer.

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah, the sensitive bunch showed up on a Friday. We can argue about this all day if you like.

Let me repeat it loud and clear for you, in case you have missed it:

US intelligence tags Pakistan as a nation that supports terrorism. I know that I won't be spending money on .pk domains. If you want to do so, I am entitled to tag you as a supporter of acts not endorsed by the US.

In that case I suggest you should put your money where the mouth is..Majority of the companies support traffic from pakistan, yet you conduct business with them (Yahoo, Google, just to new a few). Few members here are also from pakistan either live there or have migrated from pakistan and you conduct business with them. So technically my friend you are supporting everything, in the arrogant terms you just stated "supporter of acts" and you would be one of them.

Shame on you for making worthless arrogant statements in a business environment. You almost sound racially motivated.

scooter49

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You almost sound racially motivated.

He is ;)
Spare me the drivel, scooter and be forward: do you support the US and its fight against global terrorism, or do you support the Pakis? You can't have it both ways. here

Fact: The USA is the biggest importer of all Pakistani exports.

Think about it. You don't want people to reg .pk names but your own government is happy to be the largest importer :lol:
You can't have it both ways

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Scooter... you think what Acro is doing is wrong? Noone will have anything to say if the matter is dropped. People seem to keep the wind on the fire.

He is

In fact, the USA is the biggest importer of all Pakistani exports.

Think about it. You don't want people to reg .pk names but your own government is happy to be the largest importer

Sounds to me like you are going a bit off topic too... and I will be the first to say that you arnt being very sensitive with your choice of words either.

If its that important to you to win this one... you won buddy. Good job. Now be on your way.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In that case I suggest you should put your money where the mouth is..Majority of the companies support traffic from pakistan, yet you conduct business with them (Yahoo, Google, just to new a few). Few members here are also from pakistan either live there or have migrated from pakistan and you conduct business with them. So technically my friend you are supporting everything, in the arrogant terms you just stated "supporter of acts" and you would be one of them.

Shame on you for making worthless arrogant statements in a business environment. You almost sound racially motivated.

You sound like a big propagandist. I post links to Pakistan being a harbor of terrorist activities, you try to stir shit and cause people feeling guilty. I don't care about where a few cents to the dollar come from - last thing I know some soccer-ball maker in Pakistan clicks on my ads ROFL :D

Shame on *you* for dancing to the song of the mujahedin.

People registering .pk domains should and will think twice.

endless drivel removed.

Scooter, you're the joke of the week.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually Theo, the term 'Paki' is legally derogatory in the UK and classed as a racist slur. Don't know how it works in the USA.

D

Deleted member 70408

At least I talk about domains, not politics.

Did not Adam say that DNF is a place for business?

Why don`t you join a politics or terrorism blog if you really need to write your opinions about it? I really don`t want to read that stuff.....not on DNF.
Based on your posts, you might want to stick to something other than domains.

Anyway, I guess the rules don't apply to you:

well then you should warn then buying .us or .com we are potentially funding Bush, who proved to create more damage to the world than any Taliban in history.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Actually Theo, the term 'Paki' is legally derogatory in the UK and classed as a racist slur. Don't know how it works in the USA.

It must have changed classification in the past 10 years then because in my last visit to the UK it was openly used with no offensive intentions.

Regardless, my statement about the .pk registry and Pakistan being a source of terrorism is indisputable.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Its laughable.

You guys are sick. You threaten Acroplex for a small comment. I recall the story with Muhammad drawings. That was also laughable.
Are you flying to the States to burn down Acroplex's house? :?:

* I also believe the bid was fake, some fraudster from Lahore found out how to make fake bids, what a genius :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Pakistan makes good soccer balls, they should stick to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators