• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IDN.Web.Com and IDNRank.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

victorhugo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Have you got an idea on how much is worth this one?

J-M

P.S. I put also IDNRank.com because the system doesn't recognize IDN.Web.com as a valid DN!
 
P.S. I put also IDNRank.com because the system doesn't recognize IDN.Web.com as a valid DN!

Because its not, its a sub-domain.
 
Duncan said:
Because its not, its a sub-domain.

OK, right :ok:

J-M

P.S. Anyway, any appraisal, plz.
 
victorhugo said:
Hi all,

Have you got an idea on how much is worth this one?

J-M

P.S. I put also IDNRank.com because the system doesn't recognize IDN.Web.com as a valid DN!


Sorry Hugo, I think the value on this is fairly limited because it is not an ICANN recognised registration.

Just goes to show though, if you having to find registrations I have never even heard of to get that particular combination of letters, then they must be in demand for some reason.

Why is this acronym so valuable?

Dave Wrixon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom