• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iiii.com appraisal please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwdotcom

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
I have been getting alot of inquiries on this domain. Any ideas? how much its worth? This guy emailed me offering $20,000 for it. Thanks in advance!
 
I'd take the $20k
 
Please i just need an appraisal and opinion please...G.O
 
well definitely short and memorable can't see you getting much more, 20K would be sweet
 
My appraisal would be $6,000. If you have been offered more then that's great. By the way, not that it's the case, but be cautious if the buyer is requiring an appraisal before purchase.
 
Buyer had a link from escrow.com for purchase for 20k, But like i said i am not selling i need an appraisal............Thanks
 
it's not worth 20k they must be *high*...take the $ and smile! :)
 
If you got an offer of $20K, take the money and run cuz I doubt you'll get another offer like that for the domain.
 
I would put iiii.com at $2500.... maybe $4000 max.
 
not worth $20K, takethe money and ride into the sunset....$1,300 on a very good day.... good luck
 
maybe reply back and ask for 50,000 since they are obviously rich AND smoking crack
 
its a good domain but not over $5k IMHO
Good luck
 
nice domain, but not worth 20k... just take the cash... hehe
 
nice deal man.... its a nice offer
good luck
 
I I I I agree!

reseller $1K
 
about $1500, why dont you want to sell? How is the traffic?
 
Must be very lucky to reject $20k for that name. Take it and run away happy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom