• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I'm an Enom Sub-reseller of an upline Reseller account who has cancelled his account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
What (God forbid) if the enom reseller, who's sub-reseller accounts we are attached to, dies or cancels his Enom account, the sub-reseller accounts are cancelled too?
 
the domains are always be located at enom, you would contact them with the situation and they will set up your account as it was directly on enom , I am sure.
 
Searchsix.com said:
the domains are always be located at enom, you would contact them with the situation and they will set up your account as it was directly on enom , I am sure.

Thanks Searchsix, I hope your right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom