• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ima.gs

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgprime

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I used to run an image uploading service on here before my database crashed and I was too lazy to remake it. Any idea what the value would be?
 
Last edited:
Personally I find it hard to quote more than reg fee for a hack and it's not even the right spelling but looks more like hacker parlance ;)
IMO needs development, besides I don't know if that type of site monetizes well. Good luck :)
 
how was the website doing ?

Barely any traffic at all, but I had done zero advertising for it.

A guy just offered me $1000 for it, but can't come up with the money for another month. Fair offer, I think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom