• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Image hosting domain, ImgBarrel.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

planecrazy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Just thought I'd get some offers on this before I out it for auction on ebay. I'm posting this at several domain forums, so hurry with your offers.
I would prefer offers be posted.

Thanks

Domain: ImgBarrel.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Traffic: unknown

Offers from $50

Buy it Now: $150
 
How do you post in this section? When I click post it goes to the damn auctions
 
Go to the bottom where it says new post. I found out by accident.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom