• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.in India Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

VentiMocha

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
I'm curious what you guys think about the growth potential of the .in/co.in market.
 

I respectfully disagree. I am from India but I don't see much potential for .in especially for parking.... may be good for developing. I am in domaining for 9 years and don't own a single .in domain. Of course I have my reasons to say that and I understand others may totally disagree with me.

I focus on mainly American traffic as thats where the money (advertisers) are. European not bad either.

Good thread and may be we should hear other differing opinions also.

Thanks.
 
Not knowing much about Indian usage, I would think .in depends on whether English speaking Indians know of the extension. It is their official country code, no?

The link above shows a clear trend toward increasing internet usage. If not .co.in, then why not .in?
 
I respectfully disagree. I am from India but I don't see much potential for .in especially for parking.... may be good for developing. I am in domaining for 9 years and don't own a single .in domain. Of course I have my reasons to say that and I understand others may totally disagree with me.

I focus on mainly American traffic as thats where the money (advertisers) are. European not bad either.
In its essense, domaining has much more to do with what "would be" than "what is"....:ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom