• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed IphoneVideo.Mobi and IPhoneVideos.Mobi - your thoughts?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
I would like to know your thoughts on

IphoneVideo.mobi
and
IphoneVideos.mobi

I thought that they were GREAT!

Anne
 
i dont see any value as it would be a tM issue with apple IMO
 
Agree. TM issue. $0.
 
Hold on -- not necessarily so. There are plenty of 'iPod*' sites out there. I have sold a couple myself for high $xxx. Apple don't seem to mind that. It's when you start using 'apple*' that you might worry.
 
I honestly did not think that I was getting into TM issues. There are plenty of Ipod, xbox, and Wii domains....but, I will look into it. I hope it is not a TM issue....

Any more thoughts?
 
thank you for the link to that article...imo...it was one of the best written articles about the entire problem.

I still hope the TM issue is not going to affect these domains...
 
I think that one is a stretch..way too long..with a still widely unknown TLD..by the time .mobi catches on (if at all) there are new developments out..no value
 
i dont know if tm is going to be an issue- cisco will have to "all of a sudden" go after other companies who also use the name like Comwave and Teledex - its right on the front page of teledex- iPhone- and cisco isnt suing them- and apple, from what i am reading, is pretty slack, until they run across a site that is deragatory to their product.
 
Sorry, I can't see any value for these two names with .mobi extension.
 
The term isn't good enough to give either of these domains value with the .mobi extension.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom