- Joined
- Dec 17, 2005
- Messages
- 350
- Reaction score
- 0
Just got it from someone else. I like the name myself, what do ya think?
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
How is the traffic?
Congrats on the catch! It is a short and brandable domain. You should be able to sell it to an end-user for low to mid $xx,xxx. Low 5 figures NOW; mid 5 fig FUTURE value. Good luck!can anyone tell me the ballpark figure for this name?
Congrats on the catch! It is a short and brandable domain. You should be able to sell it to an end-user for low to mid $xx,xxx. Low 5 figures NOW; mid 5 fig FUTURE value. Good luck!
$400 top money before development.
Well, I didn't mean to do that!
I am serious, because I have actually sold two similar domains within that price range. Only one of them was a traffic domain. But, as said, you can only get such a high price if selling to the very right end-user, which, I must admit, does not happen too often. Anyway, this is a great domain for development and the value is there. Assuming you do not find an end-user with deep pockets and the intention to develop the domain into a commercial website, you should still not sell it for less than $x,xxx.OMG are you serious?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.