• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is your wife your best loved girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
right.....where do I send her to have a certified appraisal? :eek:

We're professionals. I'm sure we can do the appraisals ourselves. I personally would rather do the appraisal myself.
 
We're professionals. I'm sure we can do the appraisals ourselves. I personally would rather do the appraisal myself.

:approve: fine, who does trade what for a beautiful sweet 23 years old gem of pure Italian beauty? :ok:
 
A trial period would be nice too. Just to make sure she's not "blacklisted."

Then make sure you use an agency that allows 'tasting'.


I don't need appraisal. I can do all the screnning myself.

Always wise to get a second opinion....I've got a few hours
 
Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?

:rolleyes:
 
No TM issues, I still see no LLL offered...oh and make sure they are Premium like Her :D
 
Make sure you have her set up with relevant keywords. Nothing worse than a premium just to have dinner conversations about credit loans.
 
For those of you who prefer your wife appraised before considering marriage please send the girl of your dreams and $1000 to Think. This is a very important decision so don't go with some cheap fly by night appraisal company......

For more information contact: certifiedhotwives.com
 
Make sure you have her set up with relevant keywords. Nothing worse than a premium just to have dinner conversations about credit loans.

:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys are crazier than me :smilewinkgrin:
 
Is your husband your best friend? Only when he gives me money
Do you disclose everything to him? If I did he would kill me.
Do you work hard for him? I make him think I do.
Do you only work hard for him? Your kidding right?
Is he your angel in your mind? No, my angel is a Tom Cruise look-a-like that doesnt speak.
Do you sell and invest domain names for him, Yes, but shhhhh, I'm skimming off the top :yes:


My answers would be exactly the same except replace Tom Cruise with Sandra Bullock.

-=DCG=-
 
For those of you who prefer your wife appraised before considering marriage please send the girl of your dreams and $1000 to Think. This is a very important decision so don't go with some cheap fly by night appraisal company......

For more information contact: certifiedhotwives.com

They have to send the money to you?

I thought that you have to send $1,000 to them or am I missing something?
 
Also, never use snapnames for the premium of your choice. They strut their stuff (while still regged, mind you!) and then become instant gold diggers when they see more than one interested guy.
 
lol i sure hope no one got a typo as his wife :D

As for me sometimes when the moon is right, i like to print out the source code to the linux kernel , scatter them lube myself and roll around in the printed code..( means i am single :D)
 
lol i sure hope no one got a typo as his wife :D

As for me sometimes when the moon is right, i like to print out the source code to the linux kernel , scatter them lube myself and roll around in the printed code..( means i am single :D)


is that disease contagious ? :?: :worried:
 
My answers would be exactly the same except replace Tom Cruise with Sandra Bullock.

-=DCG=-

surely not. nelly furtado..........yes! :smilewinkgrin:
 
They have to send the money to you?

I thought that you have to send $1,000 to them or am I missing something?

To get a quality appraisal for your future wife you need a competent appraiser ;)

After a few weeks in the appraisal business you too could be a top notch hot wife appraiser. Please send for my free ebook; "How to Become a Top Notch Hot Wife Appraiser in Less Than 30 Days. It's totally free! (plus 49.95 shipping and handling) Money back guaranteed! (if I feel like it).
 
To get a quality appraisal for your future wife you need a competent appraiser ;)

After a few weeks in the appraisal business you too could be a top notch hot wife appraiser. Please send for my free ebook; "How to Become a Top Notch Hot Wife Appraiser in Less Than 30 Days. It's totally free! (plus 49.95 shipping and handling) Money back guaranteed! (if I feel like it).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
dnol needs to do more domaining than chit-chatting.
 
i prefer dating hot women, and retire quickly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom