• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Its that time again...need a new phone - Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John D

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I need to get a new phone again and I'm looking for something I can do all my work on the move this time, if possible.

The main thing is being able to read emails properly (HTML emails inc) and view websites - Specifically forums.

Is there a phone that has something close to a real browser that lets you do almost everything you can in a browser?

I have been contract for a while but I'm tired of being stuck with the same contract for so long so if I can do it prepaid that would be even better

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom