• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iWank.com <- please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might work as a gay site perhaps?

Sorry I can't give a clear valuation on adult domains but I wanted to offer that as a suggestion. I wouldn't let it go below mid XXX myself as somewhat of a niche site.

Best of luck.
 
you can get access for 3$s! no need to spend 20...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom