• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iWitnessAccount.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainQube

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Hi

I got this domain name, and I'm thinking of developing it to resemble a YouTube sort of site, where you can upload video, pics etc. Possibly a breaking news related site If I can get some ideas, feedback, advice on how I can go about getting it started.

Thanks for any feedback

iWitnessAccount.com
 
If you're serious about that kind of investment, you should get iwitness.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom