• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jewellerymortgage.com your appraisal needed

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to good domain ,especially for indian prespective
if u find a good buyer u can sell it upto high $XX to low $XXX
 
more opinion and appraisal will be appreciated and thankfull
 
HI,
I'll be honest I don't get this one. Plus I think that there are two words here that are crying out to be spelled incorrctly. I always try & see the positives in any domain, but it is reg. fee only for this i'm afraid.
The other problem is 'jewellery' is spelled this way over here in England. But our friends in the US spell it 'jewelry' i believe anyway. They're the big market persay. Anyway, good luck.
Guy :rain:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom