Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Jpegz.com 250K Visits monthly & growing. Offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is the site 2257 compliant?

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is the site 2257 compliant?

Why yes, Pim(P), all of the materials are compliant with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257 as all models, actors, actresses and other persons appearing in any visual depiction of actual or sexually explicit content, simulated displayed on the website were at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time such depictions were created. Other materials are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.

Additionally, the owner(s) and operator(s) of the website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC section 2257) of any or all of the visual content contained in the Website. Therefore, questions pertaining to such materials pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 should be directed to the respective Custodians of Records of any displayed content

Thanks for your question.

1415avais

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
host much disk space is the site taking up? please let me know the starting bid and BIN. thanks.

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
host much disk space is the site taking up? please let me know the starting bid and BIN. thanks.

The site is using just over 726 MB at present. I had the initial starting bid listed as the highest offer to date, which is $6k, however, I began thinking this was discouraging bidding. The BIN I had in mind was 12k although I'd neglected to include it in the post. I also received pm's from which I'd drawn the conclusion my information wasn't clear and removed the starting bid price from the post. Perhaps I need to edit the initial post again.

1415avais

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just checked the site again in detail and am a little confused. its not a normal image hoster? u have to make a website where u can upload your photos into? please explain how site works. thanks

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i just checked the site again in detail and am a little confused. its not a normal image hoster? u have to make a website where u can upload your photos into? please explain how site works. thanks

It is a user-driven, automated, free webhosting site. There is a back-end hosting script written in perl. Webmasters sign up and build websites with a file manager, then send traffic to their individual website(s) and money is collected from advertising on members' pages; banner clicks, affiliate programs, popup/unders or whichever chosen means. One could simply plug in to the already performing, currently used sponsor programs. Again, it's very automated requiring less than an hour per week to manage.

Thanks for asking

Sionnach

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
75% of traffic comes from links on other sites,are they paid links and will they remain when the site is sold?

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
75% of traffic comes from links on other sites,are they paid links and will they remain when the site is sold?

Nope, not a dime is spent on advertising this website. All traffic is sent by the webmaster user base. I have seen it exceed 80k uniques within a 24 period of time. The only limitation is the hardware / software capabilities. And YES, not only will the links and traffic remain, it will continue to grow.

Hope this answer was clear enough. I am also available by phone +19193492505 .

Thanks very much for the question.

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Info, Alexa and Stats available above.

BIN removed.

Some interests have contacted me, so far 6K still highest offer to date.

Still waiting to hear from you.

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will be quite happy with a figure approaching $6.5k mid $x,xxx and up. Don't be shy with your offers.

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
342,307 visits / 2,070,107 pageviews, $150 net passive, 459.72 GB bandwidth usage in october.

C'mon with those $x,xxx offers depending on how other sales go, I may be swinging the selling price to around <6k.

cyberbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain expired during a transfer yesterday; Missed emails, tedious wading through spam etc. DirectNic is being a55ish about the darned thing resolving again. Guess they like the parking page traffic as usual. The traffic levels will return after it resolves. This is what the directnic stats say in the meantime:

Total hits, since 05-Nov-2006 14324
Total hits, last 30 days 14324
Average hits per day 7162
Total visitors, since 05-Nov-2006 6585
Total visitors, last 30 days 6585
Average visitors per day 3293

Still check out the traffic of the previous days. It'll be back online soon.

Still much interest and no offers this sale. All $x,xxx considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom