Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Jpegz.com 250K Visits monthly & growing. Offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if what was said above is true, but if it is then Cyberbulk has no place in this forum. Everybody has the right to defend himself though and I would be interested to see an Cyberbulk's answer.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Court is barely worth the expense to recover a loss of this amount. You need to gather all the info you can on this guy, especially find out his weekness's and personal enjoyment, pastimes, family. With that you can do something. If hes in the states and you are, then I believe (not 100% sure of US laws) you can press fraude charges. At least with that it will be easier to win a small claims suite against him. You can also contact ebay, paypal, escrow.com and several other places. Very important to get his personal information. You can even sell his debt or better than that, give it away. You can figure out the rest. All this said given he is guilty of what you say.

ttiger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is terrible.

I hope you have the money to blow to make this guy pay.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good Stuff Colby. Don't stop their, There may be other organizations with impact. I'd certainly make an effort to charge him with fraud if its provable. A fraud charge is pretty difficult to deal with in the states. Him taking the name back must be criminal in some way.

spidergoat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this true? Any domain seller can simply take back their domain within 60 days? Does this happen a lot? holy moley, that is scary.

Why would escrow.com not hold payments for 60 days if this is indeed the case?

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this true? Any domain seller can simply take back their domain within 60 days? Does this happen a lot? holy moley, that is scary.

Why would escrow.com not hold payments for 60 days if this is indeed the case?

I lost $1850 due to escrow.com this year...they gave money before I got the name and now the name is in previous owners name...they never take possesion of the name so your screwed

spidergoat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why is this cyberbulk guy allowed to continue to sell and post here if he indeed did this?

doesn't this forum moderate for this kind of thing?

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im going to use moniker.com next time much better that escrow.com i have heard. I don't trust escrow almost got scamed using them, i was going to buy a name send the money and he did'nt transfer the name, so in the end i had to contact escrow so they sent me back the money. He was waiting for the check witch they had sent so escrow just canceled it and sent the money to me

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
use escrow.com if your selling a name to an unknown, use moniker.com if your buying a name from an unknown

blessourtroops

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, no response from cyberbulk and he has been on dnforum, interesting,last activity, cyberbulk cyberbulk is offline
DNF Newbie
Last Activity: 12-26-2006 09:20 AM
Download vCard Add cyberbulk to Your Buddy List Add cyberbulk to Your Ignore List

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
why is this cyberbulk guy allowed to continue to sell and post here if he indeed did this?

doesn't this forum moderate for this kind of thing?

Well, anybody can accuse anybody of anything. Just because I say you stole my domain name portfolio, does not mean you did.

If Colby provides proof of his accusation, then I am sure the community will rally more.

-Bob

ttiger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, anybody can accuse anybody of anything. Just because I say you stole my domain name portfolio, does not mean you did.

If Colby provides proof of his accusation, then I am sure the community will rally more.

-Bob

True but the guy has obviously been online and hasn't bothered responding which is the first thing I would do if I were accused of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators