• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Just.mobi --------------> Appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david4

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
:cool:

Just.mobi

please appraise. I personally thought it's worth $1000, isn't it?
 
Nice, short one-word dictionary name. I like it.
 
dosent make a lot of sense with cellphones IMO..close to reg fee IMO in a rational world..but maybe some potential in the short run by lemmings buying every random mobi that would be great as a .com
 
[mod edit]DOMAIN APPRAISAL BY PEERS - OFFER DELETED[/mod edit]
 
Nice, short one-word dictionary name. like it.
law - mid xxx
 
It is exactly the type of domain that I would pay about 500 USD for. Therefore I would say the value is around 500usd at the moment.
 
It is exactly the type of domain that I would pay about 500 USD for. Therefore I would say the value is around 500usd at the moment.

Thank you! I m hoping it growing up.
 
I just received offer on Sedo.com.

How is .mobi these days? Long time no concern...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom