Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

kazaam.com making $k´s a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
KidKool & GT are right on both counts. KrisBlade is a good guy. And - it's also fair to expect some serious questions (even a little skepticism) when talking about 85K for a domain/site. After all - it's one of the most expensive listings we've ever seen here.

I don't think anybody meant any harm. When you think about it - we should actually be grateful (in a sense) that we are all so curious. It keeps the place in check - and (hopefully) discourages people from trying to scam others. A little skepticism is a good thing as long as it doesn't get personal or out of control.

Good luck with the sale Kris. Send us some pics when you get your new house! :eek:k:

Domain summit 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com

Good luck with the sale Kris. Send us some pics when you get your new house! :eek:k:
agreed.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I don't think anybody meant any harm. When you think about it - we should actually be grateful (in a sense) that we are all so curious. It keeps the place in check - and (hopefully) discourages people from trying to scam others. A little skepticism is a good thing as long as it doesn't get personal or out of control.

Of course, I did not said that skepticism is not good. I just wanted to make sure that all the posters have read about my invitation for the test period (included in my firsts posts here), in order to clarify all doubts, and to make sure that the site is REALLY making money :)

About the pics of my new house, no problem NamePopper!!! :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: (For free will include pics of girls from the first pool party) :eek:k:

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While questions are good - bitching about the price in a guys sales thread is not proper, and I quote:

"Also, please do not post derogatory remarks in sales threads or attempt to appraise the name for sale. Only post if you have questions about the sale, or are interested in the name. "

If you want to bicker price, PM or email a person, don't be rude and try to debase the guy here in his thread.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where are the stats and 2checkout graphics??

also did you buy this domain name from a russian chap
if so good going, i passed on the name because of potential TM issues, but it seems you were willing to take a risk and prospered. I know what you paid too :))

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by krisblade

Please check www.kazaam.com to see the site that will be included with the sale.

Isn't it the design of http://www.filesharingcenter.com/ ?
Do they have any problems with you using their design ?

The 2checkout.com records of individual sales (gross and net revenue) from last month:
http://www.kazaam.com/kazaam_2checkout.jpg

Pic doesn't resolve, please forward me the screenshot of revenue stream for the last 3 month if available. (x@mg.com)

Thanks.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like filesharingsystem.com is a kazaam site. How many sites exist, and are the revenues you mentioned from kazaam only?

Thanks

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi strong, I bought it from Tradenames Ltd.

About the TM, well ala-kazaam or just "kazaam" is also a magical word ;) just like the movie starring Shaq Oneal (Kazaam! 1996) when he was a genie or something like that.

These are the stats;

The site stats for july 2003:
http://www.filesharingcenter.com/kazaam_stats.jpg

The 2checkout.com records of individual sales (gross and net revenue) from last month:
http://www.filesharingcenter.com/kazaam_2checkout.jpg

Yakov, I am the owner of filesharingcenter.com :) (check WHOIS).

Check your PM

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
Looks like filesharingsystem.com is a kazaam site. How many sites exist, and are the revenues you mentioned from kazaam only?

Thanks

Yes Giant, the sales are ONLY and ONLY from kazaam.com, filesharingcenter.com has nothing to do with it (except the design which I own and I will provide too).

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_
Very risky typo, especialy for the price.
Very doubtful that earnings will last 3 years so you can only return your investment. I think the seller is fully aware of this as well and it might be the main reason of the sale.
http://news.com.com/2100-1027-1020876.html?tag=nl

:bandit:

First of all, the name is making up to 9k a month, so you can get your investment even in less than a year. Second, the site is a tutorial site that teaches how to burn CD, download music, share files, create your own CD labels, etc. This is not my only music-tutorial site, so I am not selling because of the reason you´re posting, all the file-sharing threats are not new or old, however kazaa, gorkster, etc. will continue, and will still win battles. File Sharing is not illegal, and tutorial sites are less illegal. Even if what you claim will last 3 years is very much for an income like this.

The link you included in my thread explains that the RIAA will pursuit illegal traders specially those that provide "substantial amounts" of music through peer-to-peer networks. My service do not host or provide music, and is not a network to DOWNLOAD files, we just teach how to share and find files, burns CDs, etc. It´s a TUTORIAL site. Nothing illegal.

I own several sites like this, and will not sell all of them, as they´re making good money just like kazaam.com, however I will sell this name because I need the money as I explained on the first line of this thread.

What surprised the most is that you posted this exactly after you showed interest and send me a PM to negotiate this sale, and we were not able to have a deal. I am sorry.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
' ...do not post derogatory remarks in sales threads or attempt to appraise the name for sale. Only post if you have questions about the sale, or are interested in the name. ' ¿ dnforum.com rules.

Now kris, should I go to your sales thread for kazaam.com and say you should be careful with selling kazaam.com for 85k because the industry is getting shut down by RIAA and new law is being progressively implemented that would apply a huge liabiliity on file sharers and many people were already fined for tens of thousands of dollars under the current law, and should I then say that the industry will be shut down in a matter of month or years and the typo will become worthless ?

Very risky typo, especialy for the price.
Very doubtful that earnings will last 3 years so you can only return your investment. I think the seller is fully aware of this as well and it might be the main reason of the sale.

Well, I can vouch for Krisblade.

Mods, bitching in large sales threads is getting out of hand e.g. fast-autos.com, Yakov's names and now this. I want to see more larger sales on dnforum.com, but maybe some clarification of etiquette may be in order to encourage more larger sellers to come forward.

Y

_Yakov_

...What surprised the most is that you posted this exactly after you showed interest and send me a PM to negotiate this sale, and we were not able to have a deal. I am sorry.

I didn't want to have a deal, If I did, I would, even at the rediculous $85 000/typo, I can afford it easy.
I posted the thread after you posted a similar remark on my thread for typos for sale.
And obviously, you are still hiding the true reason of your efford to sell the domain and trying to mislead people by saying that I post this because I cannot afford to buy a 400/vis day typo for $85 000...

P.S. If napster was legal, it wouldn't have been shut down. It's not a question.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Well, looks like this thread is going to go the way of the other 2 big sales - locked. Real shame as these sort of sales are what make a place like this.

Y

_Yakov_

I guess krisblade, devildude8989 and other 'crappers' should be ashamed by themselves for crapping other's threads. I'm looking forward seeing some major changes in rules enforcement along with some key bans. Hopefuly it will have a positive effect on the forum.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess krisblade, devildude8989 and other 'crappers' should be ashamed by themselves for crapping other's threads. I'm looking forward seeing some major changes in rules enforcement along with some key bans. Hopefuly it will have a positive effect on the forum.

Yakov.. I know your ticked off right at the moment..but I dont recall "banning" anyone ever having a positive effect.

Everyone that has posted on this thread understands to stay off of other people's for Sale thread with crap..

So should you be banned, krisblade , devildude etc.. ?

how does that help to have 3 quality people banned ? how does that help DNF and how does that help the rest of the members?

it doesent..

you guy's are having a spat.. it will pass .... just avoid each other for awhile and move on.. nobody needs to be banned..

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
. I'm looking forward seeing some major changes in rules enforcement along with some key bans. Hopefuly it will have a positive effect on the forum.

Look in the mirror Yakov. I am removing all of your childish posts. Please continue with the sale.

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by GiantDomains

Look in the mirror Yakov. I am removing all of your childish posts. Please continue with the sale.

Don't even think of removing my posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators