Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

kazaam.com making $k´s a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_
along with some key bans.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that, one very big nail.

Y

_Yakov_

Here was a post criticizing GiantDomains unfair and unjustified removal of my posts. Since he brought all the posts back, this post is no longer relevant.

Y

_Yakov_

Here was a post criticizing GiantDomains unfair and unjustified removal of my posts. Since he brought all the posts back, this post is no longer relevant.

Y

_Yakov_

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol.

Or what?

You going to bann GD?

Ok, i will stay out of this.

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by devildude8989
lol.

Or what?

You going to bann GD?

Ok, i will stay out of this.

I hope you'll stay away from the board by tomorrow.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it - this thread needs locking

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner
... stop removing peoples posts...

Fine, ALL posts are back. Hope everyone is happy now. I tried to clean up this sale, but now the thread is a joke.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I hope you'll stay away from the board by tomorrow.

Uhh i am confused.

Stay away from DNF?

Why tomorow?

:huh:

Y

_Yakov_

Originally posted by GiantDomains
Fine, all posts are back. Hope everyone is happy now. I tried to clean up this sale, but now the thread is a joke.

Now you have to agree to your mistake and never repeat it again Giant. Play nice

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

P.S. If napster was legal, it wouldn't have been shut down. It's not a question.

:bandit:

Well Yakov, Napster was a mp3 file program, The new ones are file sharing program, what you share is up to you, that´s why napster was shut down, and the other ones are not.

Anyway, now that you mention your sale here, between trying to sell a domain name that has a WIPO on it, and another domain that you say won´t last 3 years, there´s a big difference.

About your PM, you and me we know that you wanted to get a deal. I won´t make a big thing about it.

And if you say you posted this in vengeance of a post that I made and you say it was bad for you, well I don´t want to make a big story from this, but as far as I remember you use to post stuff even against my new grabs, and I never did a thing about it. I remember you even attacking other users for giving you the suggestion to get legal advice about your own domains http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35144

Between this and all your false accusations to another users to "copy" your design, steal your templates and stuff, I think I have enough.

Guys, will continue with all your negotiations via PM. This thread now has become a circus.

Regards.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the same thing that happened in my forum....I feel for Kris, as his sale is even bigger than mine was....and someone comes and starts messing up his thread. I dont understand why people have to insult the names for sale - why not just bite your tongue? It really angers me to see first my thread - and now Kris's messed up. I hope the Mods and Adam will have a look at both threads to see what went wrong - and to make sure this doesnt happen again

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Locked per request of the thread originator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators