Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Keep trying to register names at moniker & it keeps failing + refunding the money - ?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey is the registry down or something? I tried registering domains and paid using my paypal (which got refunded to my account) I tried using a c.c. and I used avail funds..then I tried to reg names in my partners account...same thing

Is anyone else having problems registering a name with moniker? It seems the registry is'nt taking them, grrrrrrr :undecided:

Chris

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What extension?

I have had isolated issues in the past. Especially if the database says it is available but actually is not.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just registered them elsewhere..ohh well moniker..I keep trying! they are .com's of course duh ;)

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i've been continously trying to register a .TL domain with them and after the payment screen it gives me an error like "Your session does not exist or has expired etc".
Contacted them, and they say everythings running along fine, and i should be able to register. I tried it 3 times with the same error. wonder if the amount has been charged from my CC !?! :upset:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I literally processed the .com order 4 times using 2 different accounts and it failed everytime..said it was a billing error code in the receipts i kept getting from them..even from available funds in my account...it looks to me like the registry was'nt taking orders from them

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just registered them elsewhere..ohh well moniker..I keep trying! they are .com's of course duh ;)
You COMmie...

That did happen the other night to me. Went to YoDaddy.

But the same is true with YoDaddy sometimes. Then I go to moniker.

Bizarre.

It was a .com, of course. :eek:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, ever since crapulous closed my parking account there and kept my money from some poker traffic 2 years ago (and LOTS of other people here too) I refuse to do business with them..issue? "traffic quality" i.e. - not enough sign ups on their back-end..which was not suppose to be my problem when I parked my names there..whatever..fabulous is the LAST place I personally would trust with my names! You ever read their terms & conditions? lol

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, ever since crapulous closed my parking account there and kept my money from some poker traffic 2 years ago (and LOTS of other people here too) I refuse to do business with them..issue? "traffic quality" i.e. - not enough sign ups on their back-end..which was not suppose to be my problem when I parked my names there..whatever..fabulous is the LAST place I personally would trust with my names! You ever read their terms & conditions? lol

:eek:
Well I don't park there, only register some names. What about the terms? Feel free to pm if you don't want to post it here :)

.com for me too :eek:k:

~MG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom