• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed KwCars.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Guest
Hello....does anyone here have any experience with KwCars? I know the KW relates to the power per ton of the vehicle but I'm not really clear on much else about it. Please appraise the name and post any info you have on KwCars. Thanks
 
Really Nice Name, Could Be Developed For A Directory Of Sports Car Dealerships

Regards, JMD
 
Thanks for the reply JMD. But I'm still a little confused. Does Kw refer to just the power in the cars engine and if so, is it referring to the electric power as in kilowatts...and if so, how does a cars HP relate to kilowatt power?

When I registered KwCars I was thinking in terms of an electric car as in a fuelcell or battery electric car. Now I find that some (but not all) cars are referred to as having Kw power. Now you have linked Kw to sports cars. Does Kw just apply to sports cars or to all cars?

Thanks for any help with this.
 
It's a specification to rate the power output of supped up cars. (kW of engine) With regard to an appraisal, I don't think it's worth much more then reg fee IMO. You have to explain what it means which says everything.
 
As far as I'm concerned Kwcars means electric cars and that's why I registered it in the first place. I later found out that Kw is related to the power output of the ICE. Apparently the Kw rating is about .746 of the engine HP rating...of any car, not just souped-up cars. I never knew this before and I still don't understand how a kilowatt (Kw) has anything to do with horsepower. I guess Kw means power, whether its in electricity, HP. or anything else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom